Monday, May 23, 2011

dreams and fantasy ~


I believe in angles,
when i know the time is right for me....

I have a dream, a song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale
You can take the future even if you fail
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream

I have a dream, a fantasy
To help me through reality 
And my destination makes it worth the while 
Pushing through the darkness still another mile
I believe in angels 
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels 

                                                                      


When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream I'll cross the stream -


I have a dream I have a dream, a song to sing
To help me cope with anything 
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale 


You can take the future even if you fail 
I believe in angels 
Something good in everything I see I believe in angels 
When I know the time is right for me 
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream I'll cross the stream - I have a dream


Have you ever have a dream that you cant get or achieve ?

A dream to be somebody or even a dream to have something on your own . It can be materialistic , it can be fame , it can be something big but it also can be a very small matter .

I genuinely think that everyone has a dream. I have alotta dreams too . . one of em issss . . 

I want to tell you'll about my dream that I have since years ago . .

* don't laugh * :P


I have always dream to go U.S. , not only because I love LOS ANGELES , the world of ENTERTAINMENT ,  and also other states or because there's a lot of artists there, it's because I wanna participate AMERICAN IDOL . I just want to know whether I can pass through the 1st round of audition only . and shake hands with steven , jLo and randy , ( hoi ! berdosa ! ) Hahaha . . If I am able to pass the 1st round through the judges , I will be very delightful ! ! ! ! ! ! Don't need to talk about the next few rounds because I know I don't have the talent to go that far . 1st round will be enough . thee ! 

Don't tell me, why not try local music reality competition instead ? ? ? like MENTOR , AKADEMI FANTASIA , its bcozzzzz ,  I'm only interested in American Idol . You can say I cant compare with american standard . I know too . I just wanna know am I capable to pass through the 1st round . LOL ! !

It's a stupid and unrealistic dream that will never happen I know . Firstly , I'm not an american citizen . Secondly , I got no money to go there . By the time I got the money to travel to U.S. , I'll be like 30 plus ( if i'm lucky ) . And american idol age entry requirement is until 30 only . Hahahaha ! ! ! sempat lagi paaaaa ~

. . one m0re ! i love fantasy ! and i wish one day , i could fly to h0ng kong and visit this place . . 

disney castle ! ! my goshhh ! !


Everyone has the right to dream right ? And that's mine .

Comment along in the cbox and tell me what's your dream . ( Although I doubt that many people still reading my blog . Maybe only a few , coz I've left it dead )

hampa nak dapat sweetdreams x ? sweatydreams ( nightmare ) pon bolee . . beli la spray ni . . 






Peace  ^^ . . 


No comments:

Post a Comment